Pay??

Evening Boys and Girls

We've been asked to put together a pay proposal at our lovely place of employment and I could really do with your help.

What I need to know is what would considered an industry/trade standard for the jobs which we do. We operate shows single handed.

Sound,Video,Lights,Pyros,Lasers and special effects all at once from one station. I guess show controller would be a more appropriate job title.

Sow what do you reckon as a standard kinda wage for all that?? and prehaps more importanly where can I get some kind of documentation to back it all up?? ;)

Thanks for your help

Dick xx

We could do with the following info:

Is it theatre, corporate, parties, rock and roll or what?

How large? Ie: Approximate audience size.

What level of technology? Midas's and Wholehogs? Or Spirits and Tempus's?

Whereabouts in the country?

Freelance or PAYE?

Thanks

Bryson

Ok Bryson answers to your questions.

It's theme park live entertainment venues with capacity of about 750. Show, are normally in for eight months at a time but we also look after corporate stuff on a weekly basis.We're using the compulite 4D for lights. Without giving too much away north midlands for the whereabouts and it's all lovely PAYE...boo hiss ;)

cheers

Dick

Archived