Pearl 2004

gingertech_2000

Hi there,

Please let me know if this has been covered anywhere already.

I am new to using a pearl 2004 and I need to know this...... When you have programmed a cue using conventional and moving fixtures and then run a show in theatre mode do the moving light fixtures move while dark or as soon as the cue is activated and if this is the case is the change very noticeable??

thank you

Make sure you're in Run mode when you do that though - lots of flashing results otherwise...

Run mode is the only place you can get flashing! In Program Mode the Add buttons are used for copy memory. Anyhoo, the feature specifically works with memory master at zero for playbacks that also contain intensity. If you don't have any intensity information in the fader then you can use Playback Add with master at any level :D

Hi there,

Please let me know if this has been covered anywhere already.

I am new to using a pearl 2004 and I need to know this...... When you have programmed a cue using conventional and moving fixtures and then run a show in theatre mode do the moving light fixtures move while dark or as soon as the cue is activated and if this is the case is the change very noticeable??

thank you

Answer: As soon the coe is activated this is the answer.I work with saphire and is the same think

Archived