HH Pro 450 Bass Bin

jon_sealey

HH Electronics haven't existed for quite a few years....by memory they ceased to exist around 1990.

I can't comment on their bass bins but at the time their amplifiers were excellent...I used tons of them as monitor amps in TV control rooms and edit suites and I don't remember ever having a single problem with any of them.

I believe THESE PEOPLE bought out the stock of old equipment and spare parts and may be able to advise you.

Bob

Assuming it is HH (and not a corruption of HK etc.) then they've got to be somewhat long in the tooth! They were quite well regarded in their day, but modern drive units and good enclosures would easily surpass them. Looks like you need to check just what is being offered?

H:H badged stuff comes into the W/shop from time to time and some of it is relatively new (ie surface mount etc). They made a powered band mixer a while back similar to a Studiomaster Horizon or Phonic Powerpod...made by the aforementioned BLT of Cradley Heath (now Laney).

Archived