strand 300 knitting it together

themadhippy

so hows does the sub bank connect to the keypad unit and base unit,I cant find it in the manual,and google isn't my friend at the moment .Anyone got a link to a pretty picture that even the hippy's confused brain can understand.

Ta muchley

Physically? Or Electrically?

Electrically as Paul says. Physically, you screw 2 little "posts" into the right-hand unit, put in a little round widget in the holes on the left unit, and insert the posts into the widget, then turn with a screwdriver to grip. In much the same way as a piece of Ikea furniture.

It doesn't describe well, does it? I'll try and take photos later.

cheers paul ive found those network connections that are hidden located under the flaps,

does it matter what order the wiring goes? would base unit - sub unit bottom - top sub unit - bottom keypad unit - top keypad unit - terminator work ?

got the widgets and holes all sorted,just wondering wot those rubber antenna type thingys are for on the back of keypad unit? will play more next week

does it matter what order the wiring goes? would base unit - sub unit bottom - top sub unit - bottom keypad unit - top keypad unit - terminator work ?

Doesn't matter - any way you like. Although I don't recall having any kind of terminator.

got the widgets and holes all sorted,just wondering wot those rubber antenna type thingys are for on the back of keypad unit? will play more next week

The "antennas" are the hinge mechanism, are they not? Or have I misunderstood? Take a photo!

cheers Bryson, im sure theres a terminator type thing in there,will have a look next week

Take a photo!

But that means finding the camera,buying some film taking the photo getting it developed,scaning it in ,then uploading to some web space.

Archived