Wall Mount Microphone Clips

frost

Hello All,

I am looking to buy a couple of wall mount microphone clips, but can't find any other than on the terralec website.

Does anybody know if these are any good, or where else I can find any? I want them to hold a couple of Sennheiser EW100 Hand Held Radio Mics to the walls on the side of the stage.

Any ideas welcome :)

Thanks,

Toby

Cheap and nasty solution: take a standard mic clip with a 5/8" thread and the usual 3/8" threaded adaptor. Take the adaptor out. Screw the adaptor onto the wall with a woodscrew (and rawlplug if appropriate) through the hole. Screw the clip onto the adaptor. Apply a little threadlock to stop it spinning.

It's knowing what product name to look for; flanges designed for mounting goosenecks should do the trick.

http://www.terralec.com/product_images/thumbs/prd%7BD7758503-7FB5-48CD-8E53-136284566FBB%7D.jpg Part # GOOSE-B

CPC do them too: Silver: AR70904 Black: AR70905

Edit: Sorry, I just re-read your post to discover that you'd already found the Terralec one.

Archived