Pink lx/electrical tape

chrishandcock

A touring company came into our theatre and they had some pink lx (pvc, insulation, electrical) tape with them.

I know someone who really wants some and have looked everywhere for it...

I found pink gaffa, but I'm really after the lx tape.

Has anyone come across it before or know where I can get hold of it.

Thanks

Chris

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I've seen it in a random DIY shop - unfortunately I've no idea which one.

Sorry.

I did come across a fun new term though:

First Aid - Body Fluid Accessories
Sounds rather kinky to me!

I never realised that RS Components was into that kind of thing...

Ages ago we had some cheep factory seconds violet tape that was more pink than anything, could that be what they had? I seem to recall Apollo ending up with a load so I've no idea where any would be if it does still exist.

Funnily enough, I know someone who is desperate for pink LX tape...

The only time I have ever seen it was in a shop in Camden, it was part of a 'girlie' tool kit were everything was pink, screwdrivers, stanley knife, etc. I didn't get it as it cost a fortune for the stuff that was in it. see enclosed pic

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/neilhampson/DSC08481.jpg

The only time I have ever seen it was in a shop in Camden, it was part of a 'girlie' tool kit were everything was pink, screwdrivers, stanley knife, etc. I didn't get it as it cost a fortune for the stuff that was in it. see enclosed pic

Don't suppose you can remember which shop in camden can you? I can think of some one who'd be very amused by that.

I was just thinking how useful it would be to identify your tols if they were Knob Pink. You'd very quickly be able to work out who's trying a quick one with your cable strippers.... It would also assist in those "where the heck have my snips gone' moments.

Archived