CCT Chromatic colour wheels

Thirdtap

'Lo

Some people in the warehouse seem to be having a bit of a tidy up and have handed me a box with a couple of cct chromatic changers and a control unit. The colour wheels are stored elsewhere or have been binned a while ago.

So my question is what do people know about these units? Are they suitable for adaption so other may use them and over all is it worth keeping them?

Spare wheels are they available?

Ta awfully

Thanks but they don't look like anything I have.

How did you get that information from google I did CCT Chromatic and a few other type searches and found very little?

I have just found PAT test stickers from 1990 on them so I guess they haven't been used for a while. What I really am after is someone's opinion who have used these before to tell me if they are worth saving.

Are they the ones that use reed switches and magnets for position sensing and the controller is box with rows of coloured pushbutton switches? if so they can be a pain to set up correct,seem to rember the reed switches/magnets have a habit of coming lose at the most inappropiate moment,best bet would be to tape a spoon to the motor unit and make an automatic tea stirrer,or maybe some one could use em for revolving kebabs infront of par cans

Archived