Pin Spot Banks

StevieR

Stevie,

www.jpssoundandlight.co.uk is the company you need to speak to, available in black, white or custom colour to order. 4 x transformers in the base, 4 heads on u shaped brackets, cable in and out at each end for linking, 2 x 50mm brackets fitted for hanging, good looking reliable units.

speak to john southee the owner. We own 35 banks in white, I believe fisher and a lot of other london companies buy from him.

hope that helps

Pete

anagram production services.

We did the same exercise and found that most of them werent right for the job. So we made our own. 50mm box steel with four PAR36s, central junction box, 5m 16in and 2m 16 out.

We are turning over our stock of nine bars of these if you are interested..... All in good condition, email me johnny@sxsevents.co.uk if you interested....

Just checked your profile and noticed that you're based in Edinburgh. Do you know Tower Productions, based on the Forth Industrial Estate, also in Edinburgh, They hire both black and white and will cost you £12.50 per week. If you want to buy them, you don't say either way, I'm sure they can help you. Their website is http://www.tower-productions.com/ (be careful not to change the .com for a .co.uk, that is a naturism video company which happens to be based just down the road from me, eugh! (IMO))

Dave

If you want to buy them, you don't say either way, I'm sure they can help you.

Erm...

Cheers, guys. Will get in touch with a couple of these companies and see what they have.

Just for reference, we are looking to buy - not hire...

Steve

Oops, well done, blue peter badge to the man with better eye sight than me. Thank you for clearing that up and pointing out my error. *Concedes gracefully* Hope they can still help.........

(I was just having a quick scan through, didn't read as carefully as I should have, as it wasn't in the original post)

Oops, well done, blue peter badge to the man with better eye sight than me. Thank you for clearing that up and pointing out my error. *Concedes gracefully* Hope they can still help.........

(I was just having a quick scan through, didn't read as carefully as I should have, as it wasn't in the original post)

Yes, c',mon, Dave. Keep up... :angry:

Steve

Pretty sure Thomas do them - You should be able to get them from all the usual sources - AC, SLX etc...

Not sure that they do, Rob. On most of the ones I've seen, they do appear to use the Thomas A3617 'ashtray' pinspots but I'm of the ever increasing impression that the rest of the unit is custom made.

Archived