Wanted: Someone to show us lot around

Bryson

Hello all.

We had our beginning of the year tech meeting today, and came up with the concept of getting out of the place for a little while and going and seeing other folks venues - preferably of a similar kind of size so we can compare notes etc. So:

Is there any kind tech types out there who are willing to show a small group (3 probably) of our crew around your venue one day in January or February? It'll need to be London - south London for preference and it'll probably have to be early in the week for obvious reasons. Venues from 100-400 seats would suit us (so smallish).

In return you'll get: my undying gratitude (for what that's worth) a reciprocal tour of our little kingdom (should you wish it) and we might even get you a pint if you're nice. Or something.

Answers on a postcard to: I Want Bryson To Be Nosey In My Venue: PO Box 999: Croydon by the Sea. Or more realistically: bryson430@hotmail.com

Ithankyou....

Archived