fat frog

JON GEL

hi Jon here

I am looking for some help on weather it is possible and if so how easy is it. There is roughly 50 generics consisting of source fours, par 64's,miuette Fresnel's, quartet profiles etc etc. The itellegents are a couple of martins cx2's and a couple of martins mini mac profiles. Is it going to be easy enough to programme generics and ittelegents together on a fat frog. Or the other option is to hire another desk to run itellegents and leave the fat frog to the generics only.

Thanks Jon

Piece of cake. Run it with the frog. For that few intel. Just remember partial mode is your friend, as are palette's and "pallette mode" where you press one of the F keys and you get your palette's on flash buttons. It's still far from the best inteligent desk in the world, but it'll do the job and much better to have some sort of cordination beteewn the 2.

Now the OP's question has been answered!

Does anyone know of a ready made remote button box for the frog series of desks?

Could make one,but Id rather not if there's a "real" one already on the market!

As far as I know, there isn't one, but I made one up and it wasn't too hard :angry:

Just remember partial mode is your friend, as are palette's and "pallette mode" where you press one of the F keys and you get your palette's on flash buttons.

Just for completeness, I'd like to add that you can lock the flash buttons to become palette buttons by using F1 and the attribute (colour/beam/position). Unlock by pressing F1 again.

If you have any questions on using the Fat Frog, please don't hesitate to get in touch either via our support forums or directly with myself via PM.

Peter

Archived