Antari Z Series Ice / Low Fogger. Fluids...whats best?

dunc

Hi - Ive recently bought an Antari Ice (low fogger) and I have to say its pretty impressive, but so far ive only used it with non Antari standard fogger fluid. The result is pretty good, but inevitably the low lying soon becomes room encompassing!

Ive done some research and seem to find that there are only three recommended fluids (all Antari surprise surprise!) they are:

FLR

DNG

Gravity Max

Can anyone explain the differences between these three please? Im edging towards Gravity Max but cant find any useful comparisons of these, or whether there is a better fluid out there!

Many thanks in advance,

Dunc.

Ive done some research and seem to find that there are only three recommended fluids (all Antari surprise surprise!) they are:

FLR

DNG

Gravity Max

I have used both the gravity max and DNG in these machines and I would say they are about as good as each other. The smoke does seem to disperse by the time its gets to waist height. Can't comment on the FLR as I've not used it.

Ive done some research and seem to find that there are only three recommended fluids (all Antari surprise surprise!)

Course it's no surprise!

One thing I've learned is that with smoke fluids it's ALWAYS better to use the manufacturer's recommended fluids - all smoke machines are NOT created equal! The fluids may atomise at different temperatures and react in different ways. OK, SOME fluids not specific to the machine MAY work, but may not be as efficient.

And if the machine is under warranty, and you send it in for service as faulty, I suspect the service dept may well test the fluid residue - if it's not theirs, then you'd render the warranty void as a result!!

Hmm.. Interesting.

And if the machine is under warranty, and you send it in for service as faulty, I suspect the service dept may well test the fluid residue - if it's not theirs, then you'd render the warranty void as a result!!

Too late for that im afraid! But thanks - ill bare it in mind for future... :)

I can safely say that isn't going to happen. Let's be honest, your average service department does not possess a gas chromatograph and having, in a previous life, has some serious analysis of unknown substances done I know just how much it costs.

They might claim it's your fault but as to proving it.....

All,

Had this message sent to me - thought it would be good to add to the thread for now and for future if ever anyone picks up on this topic in future. Pasted below with permission from Ian.

Duncan,

I sell AND use the Antari Low fogger (Ice100) - You should really only use the Gravity Max solution as it is designed to break up in the atmosphere as the temp of the smoke increases and will therefore not hang around as long as other smoke fluids.

In our machines we only use this fluid and have lot and lots of very satisfied customers so it goes with personal recommendation.

hope this helps - any querys, please PM or call me.

Kind regards, Ian - Viking Lighting

Archived