Problems with the ABTT site

TeeJay

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the ABTT website? I've tried on a couple of computers to access it over the last few days and just keep getting an error warning saying the requested file can not be found (in German, English and French)

I get this trying for both the main page and trying deep links to the forums also.

Are they updating the site or is it technical glitches?

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the ABTT website? I've tried on a couple of computers to access it over the last few days and just keep getting an error warning saying the requested file can not be found (in German, English and French)
Yup - same here - Error 404 - assume either a server fault or they're doing upgrades.

I see it's back but I last visited on the 30th of last month it says - suggesting it's been rebuilt from an old backup

Well if it has been I didn't do it :(. Actually, checking the logs nothing has been 'lost'. The last login thing is probably a cookie issue.

Archived