Best Lantern?

Frag_Me

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the Generic El Cheapo LED Par56. For less than £50? So good I have 90 on order (no I'm not kidding)

less than 50 quid? where? That's less than the lamps for the colour changers we use, I'd love to be able to justify buying 20 of them for less than 20 lamps...

anyway - another PAR 64 vote, but I suspect it shows up people's backgrounds- theatre or rock'n'roll :angry:

Seriously, I still have a soft spot for the mac 250, too. Never done me wrong.

Well it has to be ..... Source 4 ParNel or Source 4 Par plenty of light output for Watts always usefull when touring still waiting for them LEDS to get brighter and they will!

Also got some nice movers Robe 170 AT but I need zoom focuss in a fixture that is lite in weight......

And rather smitten with my Robe Colour Mix 240s if only they were lighter......

Source 4 Profile ....... One handed focus .....

Until you have to lock it off?

Balance light on your forehead to stop it from moving around and use the hand you focused with to lock it off. You always remember its a ETC Source 4 as you know have it burnt into your forehead......... wheres your sense of adventure

Archived