Combat Trousers

Nickwoolley

Hi All,

With starting my Uni course soon I'm looking for a few decent pairs of combat trousers to wear.

I was just wondering what people have at the moment and if they could point me towards a supplier!

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers - Nick

Guest lightnix

I've been very pleased with the combats I got from here during the last swag run. The cut is not overly generous (so be honest about your size), but they're very comfortable and have worn very well so far (like all Blue Room swag).

Not sure when the next swag run will be... Admin???

My preferences are the Craghoppers Kiwi trousers - they are not cheap but I find them very comfortable. The material dries out very quickly

The Regatta Action 2 tousers are cheaper - they are water-repellent and have a smarter cut (I use them as smart blacks for corporate shows)

Both can be found in outdoor shops (Tiso, Blacks, Millets etc) or online - Regatta and Craghoppers have factory outlet stores as well.

Ian

My preferences are the Craghoppers Kiwi trousers - they are not cheap but I find them very comfortable. The material dries out very quickly

B*ggered off traveling with lots of craig hopper stuff (well....when completely unprepared by kit that says it'll make you prepared...) and it held out very well. The colour I got (i.e. creamish) would be no use on stage but I'm sure they have sensible colours. made of frabic that appearsto every aside from fly if you believe the little leaflet thing.

Well I received my trousers and boots today. I got upgraded to the action trousers since they didn't have any trade trousers of my size in stock. The quality is really good, lots of pockets and the fit is excellent. I've still got to find where all the pockets are! The boots are excellent as well - yet again excellent quality and really comfortable.

I just want to say that the customer service is absolutely fantastic and the delivery was very very quick, about 1.5 days.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

On your recommendation, Ian, I bought a pair.

Very comfy indeed. Plenty of space for movement (certainly easier climbing ladders and whatnot than in jeans) and great in times of laundry crises. Washed them last night, managed to put them on clean and dry this morning!

Still not sure if I've finished finding pockets, though. I'd found eight at the last count.

Archived