Mic Stand bags

handyandi

Has anybody got or used the new canford mic stand bags a little on the steep £ wise but look good. Have an unfoamed stand truck which is trashing my new black stands which I could compartmentalize but often do jobs when it wont fit in the vehicle or I requires less stands.

Does anyone recommend any other manufacturers bags. I used to use some really tough individual bags with velcro flaps on the end but can't remember the supplier. I think the beeb used to use them. They are green for large stands & green for shorts. Made of a heavy duty plastic like material?

Any idea's

Cheers

Andi

Andi,

I have several of these, and they now go out in preference to my mic stands flighcases.

They are great for small dry hires where customers collect equipment in cars, and it's often easier to count them in and out.

OK, so they're a little pricey, but my mic stands look like new, and the ones in the flightcases look old and battered...

Simon

They are green for large stands & green for shorts.

Ahh useful colour code! :D

I have found these to be OK

Sorry typo- should be blue for talls. But they were a very thick material unlike the K&M ones - of which I have tried & seem to be very thin & awkward.!! More like a big top marquee material!

I used to use some really tough individual bags with velcro flaps on the end but can't remember the supplier. I think the beeb used to use them. They are green for large stands & green for shorts. Made of a heavy duty plastic like material?

Any idea's

Cheers

Andi

How about these?

They look more like the ones you describe.

I am not so keen on the K&M ones as I find the material rips. I have holes in them where the ends of stands are poking out and/or the pull cord has ripped off.

Mike.

Archived