Stage Suppliers in Birmingham Area

StevieR

More details required, please.

Size/height...

Do you mean just the staging itself?

I have a local contact who can supply modular staging, but need clarification before I can say he has what you need.

TD

The obvious place to start would be someone like stage LX, whose birmingham branch are contactable on Tel (0121) 525 4545, near junction 1 on the M5.

Many other places would be able to hire a stage, but not knowing you're exact requirements someone with as large a hire inventory as stage would be the best I can suggest.

As a bit of a diversion, I used a company last summer based nr Winchester, from whom we hired an inflatable stage cover. Have recently been looking into the same kind of stage roof, but the organiser of last years event can't find the name of the company, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to organising hire from them again. As I said, they're based near winchester, and IIRC have a name associated with the word aero, but may be wrong. Its abit of a long shot, but as they were really helpful last year, would lliketo use them again, so if anyone knows who I'm talking about, could they let me know.

Thank you, :(

We have used Trevor at Staging and Event UK Ltd in Walsall, they are excellent and have provided stages from small very neat corporate to large arena concert. Check them out at www.staging-event.co.uk or call them on 01922 405111.

Equally, I have been on one of the stages which Dave and the guys at LMS provided and that was a good solid stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Post event update...

Stage was great - solid, looked the biz and went up in just over two hours. So big thanks to Scorpion Events for all their help.

Just for note, the Bullring at Birmingham is pretty strict on get-in and get-outs. We had to have the whole thing built and vehicles cleared by 6am! And we were not allowed access to strip the stage until 10pm! A little over the top I think...

Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions.

Steve

Archived