Isle of Wight 2006

zonino

Yep was grave slot 12-1 ish last weekend ... shame download is never done.
Download is on this weekend. Only just spotted it in the listings, but it was on last night at 2:10 and tonight at 1:05
Highlights of this year's festival at Donington, featuring performances by Guns N' Roses, Coheed and Cambria, Funeral for a Friend and Lacuna Coil

The sound for IOW was indeed the J series, due to ENTEC's relationship with D&B. They actually got given some to try before it went on sale, and most of ENTEC's stuff this year will be with the J series.

I'm hoping they bring it to Guilfest, so I can have a play rigging it, I hear its as easy as Q, just a little heavier!!

Saw the TV bits - light show looked good too :huh:

Just spotted this thread, to put the record straight, PA was supllied by WIGWAM, main PA was V-DOSC and B2s, with 5 hangs of J further up the field, monitoring was d&B M2s, with 2 stacks of C7 for drum fills, and either 2, or 4 stacks of C4 a side for, obviously, side fills. Believe it was four Midas H3's and racks of toys for site gear, and a little mix wizard; with some bands bringing their own desks, monitors, everything depending on their production...

Anything else, drop a line... I was stuck on stage for four days... No sunburn though....

Jon

Production console, taking feeds from the various front of house consoles, announce mics, VT playback and the like? I've seen pictures where SSE have used a Midas Venice for a similar purpose.

Neil

Archived