ABTT 2006

zonino

don't think I'm going, but they might be coming to us.....

Eh?

I believe someone's re-invented the 15A grelco - got to be worth a look.

That would be Stage Electrics and there so called 'Squelco' the square Grelco. Looks like the sort of 13A 2-way adaptor you can buy in your corner shop, but with 15s instead of 13s. About £4.95 each IIRC.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to jump on the thursday bandwaggon, I'll be there on thursday. I expect I'll be wearing a blue room shirt, or trousers. Not going for the double whammy, I think it'll get me bullied by the older boys (and laughed at by the younger ones). So if anyone's up for a chat about the future of nanotechnology and particle physics in the entertainments industry then look out for me.

Won't be there myself, unfortunately (the rig won't hang itself).

Re. the Barley Mow - might be worth bearing in mind that, last time I ventured into there for a BR meet after a day at ABTT, it was rendered thoroughly pointless and unpleasant due to the pub being absolutely jam-packed with people who seemed to want to watch some sort of football match at incredibly high volume on an unnecessarily large telly - conversastion of any sort was totally out of the window. I note from the BBC website that England are playing a match on Thursday afternoon, kicking off at 5pm. I'd therefore predict that the Barley Mow, if it's showing the match, will be a deeply unbearable place to be meeting anyone if the intention is to do anything other than stand shoulder-to-shoulder in a packed pub, unable to even see the bar, let alone get to it, and not be able to hear anything except the footy match and the lobotomised morons around you shouting at the TV at the top of their lungs. :blink:

Sadly I won't now be able to make it as I am off to see the rehearsals for the tour. However, as I am looking to get a Mix Wizard after the recent SOS article and BR topic, I shall be at Plaza with funds for the first time! Due to other work in the last 4 years, I haven't been to a lighting trade show for 4 years. Is there a plan for a BR meet then by the by?

Archived