ABTT 2006

zonino

I'll be there on the Wednesday, as I have a flight to sunny Vancouver on the thursday. I'm the guy in black, at the bar. (What do you mean that doesn't narrow it down?)

Seriously though, I will be at the bar. And possibly trawling the LX desk people. (This 300 is bloody killing me. Rubber buttons = no tactile feedback = I double bounced the most important cue in the show yesterday. Not good.)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

was there anyone else on route?

anyone heard anything about any of the products being launched? seen something about the new betapacks, but not really looked!

Well, I'm def gonna be there on the 15th, you should be able to find me near the bar!!

well, I'm definately going to be there on the wednesday, I'll be the guy looking harrassed and angry (and probably slightly lost as well) as I'll have no doubt been stuck at the U.S. embassy for hours for my visa!

Should be there as well. Again, depends on if work permits..

If there is an official or UN-official meet, then I'm up for it.

With regards to new product launches, I'm sure all the big manufactures will have some new bits to show, even if its not all pretty new lights.

I know martin will have the new Mania SCX700, the magnum 1500 and the hopefully the BigLite 4.5.

Im hopeing finally the new martin wash fixture will be on show, should they have developed one.

Anyone else got any new product news?

Tom

in terms of a meet, I reckon if you pop your head in the bar theres bound to be a BR member in there somewhere!!!!!

edited cos its early, I just got into work and I made loads of spelling errors!!!

Archived