dtb 2001 digital talkback

Guest sls

Hi

Could anyone tell me where I can find spares for a DTB 2001 Digital talkback System. Ive tried MWC, Canford and Autograph with no luck any help

Thanks

SLS

Hmmm... Odd... All the websites relating to this product have dissapeared...

Digital Talkback Systems Limited - Unit 6 Fullwood Close - Aldermans Green Industrial Estate COVENTRY - CV2 2SS - Tel: +44 (0)2476 617743 - Fax: +44 (0)2476 617834

But no-one answers the phone...

Lighting Technology Ltd are supposed to be distries, you could try them on 020 8453 6004

This is mentioned in the wireless comms thread elsewhere, Digitaltalkback seem to have disappeared, and along with it the DTB2001 and canford equivalent which was the same box re-badged. I tried the Lighting Technology avenue, but as the products are no longer made, they no longer distribute.

As has been said already the DTB2001 system (and its various different guises) were produced by Digital Talkback Systems Limited, which is actually a trading name of Mike Weaver Communications. The system is no longer available (or as far as I know supported.) Certainly the last time I was in their workshop they seemed to have an awful lot of ubits back for repair etc.

All I can suggest is you try MWC directly on +44 (0) 24 76 60 26 05. Be warned though, their phone answering isn't brilliant either.

HTH

Glyn

Looking at the MWC web site, the DTB is still mentioned on their home page, the web shop is not working and some of the information on there is very out of date - are they still trading?

Looking at the MWC web site, the DTB is still mentioned on their home page, the web shop is not working and some of the information on there is very out of date - are they still trading?

As far as I am aware, MWC still exist. Certainly I had dealings with them before christmas, and all seemed well. The web site has been "under redevelopment" for some time now, and the web shop has never worked (that I am aware of).

All I can suggest is keep phoning them and see what happens. If not I can make a recomendation for the radio side of things, although this would have to be off the board.

HTH

Glyn

Hi

Could anyone tell me where I can find spares for a DTB 2001 Digital talkback System. Ive tried MWC, Canford and Autograph with no luck any help

Thanks

SLS

In my experience, these things are an absolute liability; I'd advise you, if possible, to replace them rather than try to repair them.

Yes MWC are still trading... I was speaking to them only last week! Usually Mike and his team are quite helpful, and very quick to respond and help with problems.

Ben.

P.S. If you have any problems just ask to speak to Anne, she is very helpful and gets things sorted!! :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Or get one of us to go round and bang on the door :mods:

As has been said already the DTB2001 system (and its various different guises) were produced by Digital Talkback Systems Limited, which is actually a trading name of Mike Weaver Communications. The system is no longer available (or as far as I know supported.) Certainly the last time I was in their workshop they seemed to have an awful lot of ubits back for repair etc.

All I can suggest is you try MWC directly on +44 (0) 24 76 60 26 05. Be warned though, their phone answering isn't brilliant either.

HTH

Glyn

Archived