Sharpies

Brian

A couple of weeks ago, people were asking where to buy Sharpies. I just bought some of the double-enders from my local Staples, £2.99 for two. They also have the ordinary single enders at £2.49 for four.

Interesting to learn about the double-enders.

Anyone looking for the ordinary single-ended ones should try Woolworths - they've been doing a 'special offer' of 2 for 99p for the last year or so - looks like a fairly long-term thing!

Interestingly (actually it's not that interesting), the double-enders aren't in the catalogue or on the web, maybe stores acrry slightly different lines. Certainly Cambridge had them yesterday. For info the description on my receipt was...

PMATE SHARPIE TWIN, code number 8008285520192

and for the standard ones...

SHARPIE MARKER BLA, code number 0071641308619

Interesting to learn about the double-enders.

Anyone looking for the ordinary single-ended ones should try Woolworths - they've been doing a 'special offer' of 2 for 99p for the last year or so - looks like a fairly long-term thing!

Top Bargain - bought a two pack today, and have come in very handy! :)

S

Top Bargain - bought a two pack today, and have come in very handy!

I must not say a thing....I must not say a thing..... I must not say a thing....... :P

Que?!

Me no understand! :)

S

Edit:Oh hang on... I think I've got it. If so, wash your mouth out with soap and water!

Archived