Jem ZR33 Replacement Parts

Alpha

Best not to contact Jem directly anymore as all spares are dealt with by the boys and girls down at Martin

Try calling 01622 755442 or go onto www.martinpro.co.uk click on the dealers link and go through one of them in your area, you cannot deal directly with Martin. Hope this helps.

Best not to contact Jem directly anymore as all spares are dealt with by the boys and girls down at Martin

Try calling 01622 755442 or go onto www.martinpro.co.uk click on the dealers link and go through one of them in your area, you cannot deal directly with Martin. Hope this helps.

Erm, unless they've changed policy recently, I'd maybe disagree with that. I sent both my ZR12 and 24/7 off to the VERY nice chaps at Martin directly and got excellent service/feedback from them.

I would certainly give them a call - they can only say 'no'!!

:rtfm:

In reply to Ynot, policy has changed very recently, all spares and repairs are now dealt with by the Maidstone based UK Martin Technical team any problems I have had have been dealt with very well by them could contact through email at uktech@martin.dk

However, you CANNOT deal directly with Martin, you MUST go thorugh one of their dealers.

In reply to Ynot, policy has changed very recently, all spares and repairs are now dealt with by the Maidstone based UK Martin Technical team any problems I have had have been dealt with very well by them could contact through email at uktech@martin.dk

However, you CANNOT deal directly with Martin, you MUST go thorugh one of their dealers.

In that case it's a great shame - when I had dealings last year, there was a definite customer service feelgood factor from their end.

:(

Archived