TFT Flight Case

timmiddleton

Hi

I'm looking for a decent flight case for a 19" TFT screen. I hate having to put it back in the cardboard box then be incredibly careful with it when I need my monitor for gigs. Been looking for cases on the 'net but no real luck yet without spending a ridiculous amount of money. Any suggestions??

thanks

Tim

I know some one whose solution to this problem was to buy a fairly large tool case type box, gut the lid-side of it, remove the plastic outter of the screen, and bolt the screen strait into the lid. It needed the transformer in the bottom half of the case to stop it over balancing when open. It would probably need to be just the right case \ screen combination for this to work.

I got some great custom cases for Vinten tripods made by Nomad PLC. They made them to order with handles straps and heavyweight corners, suitable transit. Each was £55, which I thought was pretty cheap.

I think their website is down at the moment www.nomad.uk.com.

Archived