Frog LTP on faders…

SceneMaster

Hi,

Is it possible to assign LTP channels to faders in the Frog series. Reason being I have a very small gig in the next month which is probably using 2 scanners and the desk being provided is a Frog (not FatFrog!!) although scanners on the faders in HTP is doable it is a pain the backside. If it is possible to set the fader channels to LTP this would be great. Thankfully all the frog is driving is the scanners, I am planning to put the generics on my Light Commander as generics and movers on a generic desk could and would be a nightmare.

If LTP is not possible I will just have a hard evening (hiring a desk is not an option!!!).

Thanks,

Oh well, didn’t think so I played around with phantom frog and couldn’t find it and it is a while since I used a Fat Frog (although this has LTP channels assigned to the attributes). I have never used a Frog although it is exactly the same as a Fat Frog just without the mover capacity so I “should†know how to use it. I hate movers on HTP , well looks like I am in for a fun evening.

Archived