Teatro Comma zoom profile

bright spark

Hello,

I am trying to find info on Teatro Comma zoom profiles. I searched, looked at Google, Strand and CCT, and found nothing.

What I would like to know if anyone has the info is:

- Lamp type/wattage

- Gobo size

- Maker information

If anyone has info like that, it would be great!!

Thanks in advance.

Teatro went out of business, as far as I recall. However, there was a thread a while back about followspots that flagged up a company that looked exactly the same - could easily be the same people. Hang on while I google....

A Google later: The company you want is Teclumen. Looks like the Comma has been retired, but they might be able to help you further.

By the sounds of things teatro are back under a new name!! (teclumen) I had a demo of their new followspot the other week and they have improved things ever so slightly but not enough to warrant me buying 2 new followspots. think I will stick to rj. I have heard from a rep I know fairly well that one of the large companies in the uk will still not touch teatro kit!! this could a recommendation to steer well clear. (I'm no expert but I'm sure there will not be many people to sing teatros' praises. go with etc any day of the week. :)

Corn Exchange in Newbury has lots of Teatro kit, including the comma range. From what I can gather from their tech spec (top hit on google if you type in teatro comma! :)) they are 650w, in 2 zoom varieties 16-28º and 22-35º (actually maybe 3 from futher googling). Thats all I can tell you, maybe they could tell you more if you asked nicely.

HTH

Stu

PS. Oh and it would seem they are M sized gobos.

Coemar used to produce the Teatro range. Yes the Gobo's are M size, and the Comma profiles come in the following versions...

16/30

22/35

and 37/48

all of which take T27/25 lamps giving out 650/500w.

HTH

Jon T

Archived