Good Prop Houses

ThomJ

Some time ago we used a prop house just off Savoy Circus in London and I cannot remember its name. (Think it began with H)

Every time I try to Google Props I get memorabilia shops and the like is they anyone or any site that has a good listing of prop houses.

TVM

Thom :)

If you are in the North of the UK (or not as they will deliver to anywhere in the country) I would recommend Howarth Wrightsons in Denton, just outside Manchester. A yellow pages on line search for them will give you their number. (they do not have a website AFAIK)

Have used them for many years and yet to find something they can't supply.

G

If you are in the North of the UK (or not as they will deliver to anywhere in the country) I would recommend Howarth Wrightsons in Denton, just outside Manchester. A yellow pages on line search for them will give you their number. (they do not have a website AFAIK)

Yup I second that, there warehouse is absolutly massive, huge amouts of props.

Anyone had a chance to pop round the warehouse, the amount of plastic fruit in there highly amused me.

Archived