Fire Gel

richard

Can't remember where I've seen it in a catalogue - had a flick-through but no joy. AJS??? (someone's half-inched their catalogue from here).

I guess Le Maitre are a good place to ask, even if they don't do it - call them on 020 8646 2222

HTH

EDIT: Come to think of it, try LeMark (Yes - the Gaffa Tape people). They're the UK distributors for GAM products who do some flamey-things, so worth a try: 01480 494540.

Hippy's right - flame paste is the name.

Whoever mentioned Howard Eaton is also on the right lines - he's probably a very good person to try - if he can't help you I'm sure he can point you towards someone who can. He's on 01273 400670.

Also, Mark Thomas from LeMaitre is a regular visitor to this site - he might be able to help.

Flame Paste, Flame Gel its all the same stuff. The Yanks call it Sterno (which is a brand). It is basically Gelatinised Methylated Spirit.

Le Maitre do not stock it but we can get it quite easily. It comes in 5 litre buckets and isn't that expensive.

Archived