Fat Frog Phantom Software and Manual

SceneMaster

Hi,

I am not being critical too much here but the zero88 frog manual has one problem you can’t see the writing above the manual to know what each button does. I am going to be using a fat frog in a couple of weeks and I like before I use any desk I like to get a general idea of the layout of it, before I actually get hold of it. So the manual doesn’t give a decent overall plan of the desk so it though, the offline editor must but again I can’t read any of the control labels for the offline editor which makes it a rather unless piece of software, great for people who own the desk or use it every day as they should (well I would hope!) know the controls off by heart, however for some like me I don’t.

This is a part rant and a part request to anyone how has a hi-res desk layout on their computer for the fat frog which they don’t mind sending to me.

Thanks,

BTW I did try the software I several different resolutions and the text above the controls was still illegible.

I am going to be using a fat frog in a couple of weeks and I like before I use any desk I like to get a general idea of the layout of it, before I  actually get hold of it.

If you get bored, don't forget to play frogger...

((Just connect a monitor and press F1 and F3 together))

I've just realised that you get frog run on the phantom frog, keeps me entertained for a while.

How do you do this on phantom? Yes I will try and play frogger when I get the desk, if I have time that is :D, quite a busy plotting session althought the show will be busked being a rock concert I just need some basic states to play with and some oh **** states in case things go wrong.

Can you play frogger on phantom?

Thanks,

To hold both buttons simultaneously you need to simulate holding a button down. This is achieved by right-clicking to hold the button down, and right-clicking again to release.

sp

Archived