Jump to content

Moving light foam baffle

Mr Steve

Recommended Posts


I have an army of ancient VL2000 fixtures, some of which are missing the squares of foam that sit in the vents of the unit. What sort of product/foam am I looking for to replace these. I'm looking for something I can cut to size.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reticulated foam, also called filter foam. Pentonville Rubber in London are the people I use, they can supply in various grades and thicknesses, by the sheet or cut to size.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.