Powered scissor lift

Theatre Solutions

Hi guys. I will be selling a powered scissor lift shortly but I need a few more posts to qualify for a free ad so I will share the story of aquring it to see if anyoe knows of other outlets that can move it on for me.

The lift is a SAXLIFT IDL2000 WITH A 2000KG capacity run on a 3phase motor. I aquired this from a lifting company in Preston to use in our 2022 panto at the Grande Theatre Lancaster. It was taken vertually new from a catering company . It has a max height of 1.8m  and the 1800x1300mm platform, it fit in with our rostra and met our requirements so now is surplus to futrure requirements.

I really wanted a single phase powered llift, but in the second hand market, we had to make compromises. We changed the top to accommodate a plywood top and so the micro switches for the safty cut out apron were removed but could easily be reinstated with a new 'lip' on the top if required.

I am looking for alternative sites to Ebay and will offer all help in further enquiries.