iMove 250S handle wanted ....

daba1955

Bit of a long-shot, but does anyone have an iSolution iMove 250S handle going spare.  The last one of 3 refurbished/reconditioned units is missing one handle, which are essential to the fixture because of their weight (23Kg).

It could be possible that the same handles are used on other iSolution fixtures - fixing holes are 108mm apart, and take M8 bolts.

If anyone has one to sell, I'd be happy to pay a reasonable price, and pay for P+P

TIA

2023-05-04 14.20.12.jpg

2023-05-04 14.20.22.jpg

2023-05-04 14.20.32.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit of a hoarder so I might have a spare handle lying around that could work. An exact measurement, hole center to hole center, will help. If I do have on that will work, it's yours but.......I'm all the way in the West Indies so shipping charges may cause your eyes and other orifices to bleed severely. Up to you.......