looking for RGB+HV to either CVBS or HDMI

KevinE

I'm looking for a device for a client, he has a video source that outputs RGB analogue video with seperate TTL syncs (15.625/50) and he wants to put it into a TV that only has composite (CVBS) and HDMI (like most modern tv's!)

In the past I've tried the 'gonbes' chinese boards aimed at the video games market but I've had very mixed results regarding the quality and repeatability of them.

Cost is the key as there are 40-odd tv's to convert (they're all showing different pictures!).

The usual bargain places like ebay and amazon have little boxes that claim to output HDMI from PAL but although they come with a scart input, it's not fuilly implemented and the boxes only use the composite input pin, which we don't have.

3 hours ago, KevinE said:

I'm looking for a device for a client, he has a video source that outputs RGB analogue video with seperate TTL syncs (15.625/50) and he wants to put it into a TV that only has composite (CVBS) and HDMI (like most modern tv's!)

In the past I've tried the 'gonbes' chinese boards aimed at the video games market but I've had very mixed results regarding the quality and repeatability of them.

Cost is the key as there are 40-odd tv's to convert (they're all showing different pictures!).

The usual bargain places like ebay and amazon have little boxes that claim to output HDMI from PAL but although they come with a scart input, it's not fuilly implemented and the boxes only use the composite input pin, which we don't have.

Velleman kits used to do one, basically it converted from CVBS & YC to RGBHV to allow individual colour level control then back to CVBS & YC. however a fairly big box, possibly 250x150x80mm