Desks for Spares

AncientLight

18 hours ago, AncientLight said:

We have two Frogs and two 520i, probably not working, but could be broken for spares. No charge, but must be collected from Leeds.  Soon!

I've mentioned this on the Zero88 forum, hope that's ok.

1 hour ago, JustinPentecost said:

I would love these, I just need a PSU for a project I'm doing with an old lighting desk and I'm in Leeds on either Thursday or Friday this week.   If you like I will take everything and anyone who wants other bits can collect them from me in Henley-on-Thames

Justin

Check with @ianknight, as you’re passing Coventry on your way back south, maybe there are parts you don’t want you can share. 🙂

15 hours ago, kgallen said:

Check with @ianknight, as you’re passing Coventry on your way back south, maybe there are parts you don’t want you can share. 🙂

That sounds iike an excellent idea @kgallen - there are some parts on the Frogs that are worth holding on to - not so much the 520i's. @JustinPentecost if you want drop stuff on me on your way home - we could arrange something - PM me if you're interested in that 🙂