Midlands Radio mic hire

Ynot

10 hours ago, kgallen said:

Central Theatre Supplies in Brum not got anything? @ianknight would have a view on what they might carry.

Are Lancelyn still going in Oxford? (Might be sales only though).

CTS Still have radio mic kits to hire but my understanding is that their policy now is to supply them without capsules but you buy headworn capsules as part of the hire - because of CoVid & cross infection risks.

The other alternative is Kirk at KW Leisure - he uses Sennheiser kit & will deliver - if you want to eMail me @Ynotthen I can pass you a phone number for Kirk - all round good guy to deal with (in fact I replaced him at CTS originally!)

• 3 weeks later...

Ynot you have contacted us many times over several items we hire and sell over the years but we haven't had any success. Ynot please Accept this post as 10% off the uks cheapest radio mic hire delivered to your door for £10.25 + vat. In short our price is better than reasonable!

valid for 10 ways of trantec s5 or Sennheiser ewdx in 2023

www.UltraLightSound.co.uk

• Funny 2