Multiple PSUs on comms

59 minutes ago, timsabre said:

Correct termination for audio as well has a 200R resistor + 10uF capacitor in parallel with the 4K7 resistor. You should probably include that to prevent any audio weirdness on your branch line

http://www.dmx512.com/web/comms/tecpro/tptech.htm

Yes thanks, I see that. For the purpose of the experiment the resistor showed the way. In reality this isn't something I'd expect to be doing again. I have 3 PSUs, 2 home made and Techpro 721 (I think) 2 channel. If a cable route had been easier I'd have used the second channel of the TechPro but the way I did it didn't require a ladder, if the other PSUs weren't buried in the vehicle where everthing had been dumped prior to the show I'd have used one.

However it's got me thinking of the easiest way to piggy back it in the future should a repeat situation arise.