Do Sennheiser still do the swap a beltback for a fixed fee?

Nicktaylor

I've just had two "spares or repairs" G4 packs repaired by Sennheiser at fixed cost. You fill in the online form detailing the items you want repaired and you see the fixed price there. Then they email you a printable package label to put on the box. Then once they have reviewed the devices they send you an invoice. Once you've paid the invoice with a UK bank transfer to their UK office they send the repaired items back. Remarkably easy.

Dave

On 12/31/2022 at 11:48 AM, Nicktaylor said:

One of my theatres has a pack that is no longer is actually radiating although the pack telemetry says it is . Doent work with more than one receiver. If I fail to get it work I was planning to trade it in for a cost, but I am not sure Sennheiser still do this?

Yes they still do it. Normally what this failure mode is that the synthesiser has failed and it is not locking on to a specific frequency. The pack will be transmitting and wandering over its entire switching range while doing so.

We even just sent a pack off for this exact repair. However it's slow turnaround I believe they shut the UK centre down and centralised all repairs in Germany.