RGBWC LED COB

Don Allen

I have been caught out again with another Chinese lighting company, in this case, Huayin Lighting that I have been buying lights from 2 years now.

The reply from them when I asked for RGBAL COB was 

"Yes, it's mistake the supplier describe wrong color,100W COB only have RGB+W+C, no RGBAL (If quantity very big,possible to customize 100W RGBAL, but looks difficult to meet the quantity).  Now confirm only have 20w RGB+Lemon+Amber+Cyan 6in1 LED. 

I just apply to company, actaully we describe wrong color, but company only agree reduce the amount USD347.4+38.4= USD385.8 at your next order payment. (For shipping cost, company don't agree to reduce this. For my private reason, when ever future several order total amount over USD5000,I will reduce the USD209.2 also )"

Because I had been dealing with Huayin Lighting for 2 years I had been doing International Transfers as there had been no serious problems with the 6in1 LED Par's. which they had modified to meet Australian Standards including product labelling. They have not been able to supply Powercon mains leads to meet Australian Standards, their molded Australian 3 pin plugs have Blue Active and Brown neutral, so if you wire the Powercon according to the wire colours, you are wiring it the wrong polarity !

But because I purchased the 100W RGBAL Square COB with International Transfers I am not eligible for Alibaba Trade Assurance for product conformity.

If you want to try Chinese lighting, only buy through their trade portals.

• Funny 1