Flesh Coloured lavalier

Stutwo

The cpc option looks rather too cheap. We are looking at moving up a step in quality.

After investigating the Opus 55, I discovered the Audio Technica AT892.

Has anyone got any experience of this mic?

My main concerns are whether it's stable enough using only a single ear clip and the cable entry position. It's pricetag sits better within the budget too.

Have you looked at the prices for buying mics from the US?

I got a couple of new E6s off an Ebay retailer over there and I found their customer service absolutely excellent and they were considerably cheaper than buying them from a UK based supplier.

I also asked if they could get me a spare E6 cable for me, which wasn;t listed on their ebay shop - they sent me the quote within half a day and, once I agreed, the whole order was shipped the next day and with me within 5 days...

I'm sure I could dig out their details... (They were located in Florida)

Toodleoo!

Dave M

Be aware with orders from the USA, Customs and Excise spot check and you CAN sometimes be stung paying VAT and Duty. This would add 17.5% VAT plus, typically, between 10 and 15% duty to prices.

You often get away with it, but you should always budget for the worst!

Bob

I know Paul mentioned one earlier in the thread but I can't seem to find it on google, does anyone have a link to a headset mount to take a lavalier? No combination of headset, mount, lavalier, holder etc etc give me any result!

Archived