2nd hand DMX dimmer packs wanted.

Ynot

Looking at the usual online sites, of course, but thought it might be feasible to ask if anyone here has any 6-way dimmer packs sitting around unused that they'd be happy to part with for a small community arts centre I'm trying to help out. Typically they're not flush with cash, but do have some budget available, but they're also wanting to invest in other gear as well, so trying to make their £££ go as far as possible. 🙂

So - DMX Tempus, or Act 6 or Betapack 2 or 3 or similar would be great.

Pretty sure I have an Act 6 available

image.png.dcc35d73bce9458059e6a16c35ddff1f.png

Think it's analogue, and I seem to rememeber it has one faulty channel but to be honest it's nbeen a long time since I put it on a shelf at the back of the warehouse 🙂

If you can collect (from Birmingham) you can have it for free.

Got a few other bits and pieces like some fresnels if they are any use to you. Would rather they go to a community group for a bit of beer money than into a skip!

Certainly doesn't look as if it has a DMX card in it - it would be to the right of the analogue in, with 5-pin in and out and termination switch and rotary address dials, if it's anything like ours. We're still using ours, since going LED, instead of powering up a 96 way SLD we plug in an Act 6 or two for incandescent specials and practicals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.