Robe Clubspot 250CT Focus Lens

msingh

Hi all,

This forum has been extremely useful in getting my lighting fixtures back up and running. I have one last fixture (Robe Clubspot 250CT) which requires a focus lens, as for some reason someone has removed it from the fixture and left the focus adjuster empty with no lens. Subsequently the light output is somewhat fuzzy. I have searched online for donor units, and looked for parts to no avail. I would like to ask if there is any chance any forum members here may have one lying around or a dead clubspot fixture which may have one I can purchase off them.

Thanks,

Obviously you may be looking for a donor/cheap solution but Robe spares are usually readily available from Robe. They will ask for a part number though which can be a bit of a faff with exploded diagrams and spreadsheets.

E2A: Now am back at a keyboard, you can find your part number on this page. https://spares.robe.cz/category/clubspot_250_ct

Edited by indyld

3 hours ago, indyld said:

Obviously you may be looking for a donor/cheap solution but Robe spares are usually readily available from Robe. They will ask for a part number though which can be a bit of a faff with exploded diagrams and spreadsheets.

E2A: Now am back at a keyboard, you can find your part number on this page. https://spares.robe.cz/category/clubspot_250_ct

Hi,

I did actually give Robe a call but they weren't confident that they could supply me with the part due to it being such an old model.

Maybe I'll have better luck with someone who has a graveyard of these lights.

Thanks