Rank Strand Permus dimmers

chris.g

Call the archaeology department of your local university!

But seriously, there is no harm in advertising. You may find someone to take them off your hands if they want them for spares to nurse along another Permus system, but sadly I suspect IRW may be right, and you won't get any real money for them and even might have to pay to have them taken away.

1 hour ago, xllx said:

Call the archaeology department of your local university!

But seriously, there is no harm in advertising. You may find someone to take them off your hands if they want them for spares to nurse along another Permus system, but sadly I suspect IRW may be right, and you won't get any real money for them and even might have to pay to have them taken away.

That's what was being said about the Philips units at the beginning of the year...

I appreciated all the input and agree with all of it. But it’s as xllx says, there may be someone out there that needs to nurse some old kit along. It seems a shame to scrap them without giving a venue a chance at them. I would happily give them away rather than scrap them. 

Thanks again for your thoughts.