AMX Axcess Programming Software

IRW

Hey folks,I'm just trying to get my head around the 23 year old control system in my venue. Whilst I now understand the fundamentals, and have found a number of manuals online (including the programming guide), what I'm missing is the programming software.

I believe this is what I need, but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the internet! The AMX website only seems to have modern stuff on it. I've dropped their current UK distributors an email, along with Stage Electrics (who originally installed the system) but given how old this kit is, I thought opening an avenue of exploration on here would be a sensible thing to do, in the hope that someone on here may have it on an old hard drive somewhere.

Thanks,

Ian

Hey folks,I'm just trying to get my head around the 23 year old control system in my venue. Whilst I now understand the fundamentals, and have found a number of manuals online (including the programming guide), what I'm missing is the programming software.

I believe this is what I need, but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the internet! The AMX website only seems to have modern stuff on it. I've dropped their current UK distributors an email, along with Stage Electrics (who originally installed the system) but given how old this kit is, I thought opening an avenue of exploration on here would be a sensible thing to do, in the hope that someone on here may have it on an old hard drive somewhere.

Thanks,

Ian

If all else fails... I have someone who would be able to make the changes but I suspect would not supply the software. Ironically back in the 90's I was given several 'instruction books' which included the software on 3.5" floppies which I never used as I've always been the wires and pliers guy.

If you've got an amx.com login, then this link may be worth a look.

From memory (apologies if I'm wrong!) then either OpenAxxess which is available as a 3 disk download, or v3 and previous of NetLinx Studio will connect to Axxess (although it's been a few years since I've played with it!)