Mac 600 service manual?

knightdan65

Anyone know where I could find a workshop manual for a Martin mac 600? I've requested one from Martin a couple of times but to no response.

To be clear, I'm after the actual service manual, rather than the standard user instruction guide.

Reason for request is that I have some belts and switches to replace but having not worked on them before beyond general cleaning etc, I'd appreciate something to refer to.

Thanks,

Dan

Yeah... Martin have gotten to be (relatively) hopeless with service manuals - I used to have a login to their magical service website which was phenominal, and then they did a site upgrade and a lot of those documents vanished into the ether... and then my login stopped working...

The plus side, belts and limit switches are fairly standard bits. The fixture construction is in no way modular - it's more like a big sandwich. Even with the service manuals, take photos.... The poor dears will be getting on in life - the first mac600's came out Q1 of '97... so possibly due for retirement soon :-)