Optoma Spares

Bazz339

Whilst "Locked Down" I am looking at an Optoma HD141X projector for a friend and neighbour. I have for the third time had to glue flags back onto its colour wheel.

Unfortunately this time another flag got broken by the one that came adrift. I am trying to source prices for a replacement colour wheel, eBay has a range at various prices from

£22 or so from China. to £60 for one claiming to be OEM and supplied from the UK. I am trying to find an authorised Optoma parts reseller by way of comparison, apparently Optoma UK do not

supply parts, anyone know who the authorised reseller is? Optoma sas a company called Coretronics or similar but I have been unable to find them.

Would you bother or would you just get one of the China ones and hope for the best? I can't imagine there would be that many factories churning out such an item so would have thought it was fairly likely to be

OEM anyway, I bought an EGR valve for my car (Advertised as from UK but Chinese company and made in China) £60 as opposed to £300 from a motor factor and it came well machined, fitted perfectly and my car passed its MOT so not completely averse to recommending that path.

Edited by Bazz339