Show Cue Systems Help

BobJ

I used SCS for Music Man about 3 years back and just resurrected it for The Adams Family. But I'm having a hard time finding out how to fade between cues. I'm running a looping video clip in one cue and then, when I press Go I want it to fade over to the next cue which is a black image between scenes. Any help appreciated.

Ah! Unfortunately you have just run across the last person in the world that doesn't use that service. However, my SCS was several versions in arrears. After installing the latest version the loops and fades (whilst still animating still running) work a treat. So I'm all set to go. Thanks.

So, to put this to neatly to bed the version of SCS I was using was quite old. After updating the fades were easy to setup and ran very well. Animation continued during the fades. And, SCS can 'send' any cue to 4 different screens so with a uss/hdmi adaptor and my laptop's own hdmi I can send cues to the front or the back back projector. So we are good to go.