LED reset to 001

DNT

I have a number of Chauvet One Quad Zoom Tours in a rig sharing a DMX line with some Chauvet Rogue R2 wash heads. They had been working fine until tonight when suddenly one of the R2s began flickering and the Quads stayed on in white. I had no control over them. We just pulled the power on the line until the interval. At the interval, I checked connections etc and all but one fixture worked for act 2. When I looked at the missing quad after the show, it was showing D.001 rather than the address it was originally set to. When I reset it, it now seems fine as do all others on the line. Any ideas as to how this might have happened and why with just one fixture? The rig had been turned off and back on again many times without incident before this happened.

Denis

1575519461[/url]' post='578998']

It's worth mentioning that if a light has crashed and reset there's a possibility that it went into standalone master mode and spat out data onto the network taking down the other lights on the same line.

I sometimes borrow some LED pars which if set to master, output slave commands starting at DMX000 and also output the incoming DMX but add 6. It gets very VERY confusing if a unit is set to master early in the chain.