Looking for recommendation for new LED PAR's

Uriahdemon

Further to my post replying to your other topic, when it became clear that we're not going to get spares any longer for the Staggs we have I looked at a number of options.

And whilst not a COB fixture, we've now replaced the majority of those older lanterns with Chauvet EVE P-130 - looking very good since we added to the grid over the summer. And they come with magnetic lenses that clip nicely on the business end to give either 25 or 45 degree beams.

Thanks for the info. I have had a quick look and it seems it is going to be difficult to get these in the UK. Where did you get yours please....??

Further to my post replying to your other topic, when it became clear that we're not going to get spares any longer for the Staggs we have I looked at a number of options.

And whilst not a COB fixture, we've now replaced the majority of those older lanterns with Chauvet EVE P-130 - looking very good since we added to the grid over the summer. And they come with magnetic lenses that clip nicely on the business end to give either 25 or 45 degree beams.

Thanks for the info. I have had a quick look and it seems it is going to be difficult to get these in the UK. Where did you get yours please....??

Really?

I bought ours through my friendly neighbourhood Stage LX rep.

Where are you based?

Edited by Ynot