Chases on fat frog

knightdan65

Hi all,

Got a Fat Frog, which I’m navigating my way through. No problem with recording chases as memories and then transferring to a sub master, but then I’m left with a cue in the stack that I don’t want. But if I clear it, it clears the sub too. So if I want to run the cue stack without it playing back the chase I need to program a jump. This works ok, but it would be preferable to erase the chase from the cue stack, whilst keeping it on the sub. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Hi,

No, I don't think you can do that, however, if you aren't planning on using all 999 memories, use one that is miles away from where you are programming. I use 950 onwards for chases.

Aha, hadn’t thought of that. Simple solution - thanks ? still, seems a clumsy way of organising the programming method for sub masters. I wonder why Zero88 made it that way, given how intuitive many of their other desks are. Hasty release perhaps?

Aha, hadn’t thought of that. Simple solution - thanks still, seems a clumsy way of organising the programming method for sub masters. I wonder why Zero88 made it that way, given how intuitive many of their other desks are. Hasty release perhaps?

Or maybe that bit of the software was based on the way the frogs grandaddy worked,and that desk must be 30 years old,and one of the first affordable memory desks.

Edited by themadhippy