Source 4 Mini - or similar

Judge

I am designing a little installation for an arts center and would love to use some of the little S4 profiles. But being ETC they are v expensive and I would be happy with a cheaper version that sort of look the same. Is there anything out there that you are aware of?

NZ$ 201.38 24% Off | New Spot Led Track Light 15W 25W 35W Cold/ Warm White Zoom Led Track Rail Lights Commercial Gallery Clothing Lighting AC85-265V

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/0QRiryc

NZ$ 392.14 6% Off | 1pc/Lot 60w Portable LED Profile Spot Light With Zoom Mini Leko WW/CW DMX Ellipsoidal Light Gallery Studio TV Lighting

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/owhS3Li

I swear I’ve seem a baby spotlight that took a square gobo but can’t find it now

Altman have a Micro Ellipse - a few years ago we needed something similar a couple of months before the S4 Mini was available in this country, so we bought these. They were OK, though I wouldn't rave about them. White Light was the supplier at that time. We wanted the MR16 lamps, but I believe an LED version is / was available. They were a bit cheaper than the S4 turned out to be when they arrived here,

Is it for a long-running thing? if not, then SLX did me a reasonable price on hiring 10 S4 Minis for a recent project, I'm sure there are other companies that could offer them as well....

We've just bought a dozen Chauvet E-EVE 50Z profiles to replace our ageing Minuettes. So far they've proved to be very good. They are from the DJ range, but we've used them a few times now & they've proved to be a handy little unit.

Archived