Redundant Cable

Reeko86

Hi Guys,

I know this is a bit cheeky, but don't ask, don't get and all....

I'm part of the organising party for The Big Cat Sanctuary's open days (www.thebigcatsanctuary.org). This is essentially a retirement home/breeding conservation project for all sorts of big cats. It is 100% not-for-profit, and is funded by its own fundraising and donations. What makes it different is that it is closed to the general public 360 days a year, other than to tours to no more than a dozen or so folk each day.

The open days raise a considerable amount of funding for the sanctuary. And this is where I come in. We are putting in a 100V line tannoy, and main display arena PA. However we are short on cable. Very short. So, on behalf of the sanctuary, I'm asking, does anyone have any redundant/disused 2-core, or even 4-core cable that they are willing to donate to this charitable cause? Ideally the cable needs to be 2.5mm^2 or 1.5mm^2 in the four-core. Crikey, if anyone has any 4mm^2 2 core that'd be awesome but possibly unlikely. In total we are down 1300-1400m or so...

The cable would remain the sanctuary's for use in future events, and not sold/retained for profit. If anyone is local to the venue, I'm sure we could arrange something in return.....

I know its a cheeky long shot, but any help would be greatly appreciated...

Best Regards

James

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.